CTAM workshops can be organized in any community where there is interest of a larger group of people to attend. The request for setting up a workshop should come from a utility or association chapter who is willing to host the event.
Benefits of CTAM workshops:
- Real-time interaction with instructors and local professionals
- Sets the stage for asset management implementation locally
- Conversations about asset management implementation happen throughout the workshop
- Enables the participants to show a commitment to asset management good practices
- Builds the asset management community