UPCOMING WORKSHOPS - 2017
CTAM Workshop Columbus 2017
May 16-19, 2017
WSOS Community Action Commission &
Great Lakes Rural Community Assisstance Program (Great Lakes RCAP)
A four-day workshop offering an exclusive four part series in Asset Management coursework, CTAM, for Water Infrastructure and certification. See below the WORKSHOP CONTENTS. The workshop covers one course level per day in a classroom format. Upon completion of the four courses, participants receive designation as an Associate Water Asset Manager (AWAM) plus 30 hours of PDH credits.
The Westin Columbus, 310 South High Street, Columbus OH 43215
$1,100/person *** SPACE IS LIMITED! Register early to secure your spot.
The fee includes classroom instruction and all accompanying instruction materials (manuals, handouts), exams and certificates -- Courses Completion, the Associate Water Asset Manager (AWAM) Certificate and a PDH certificate, light breakfast/lunch/refreshments daily, one social event on Tuesday, 5-7 pm, discussions, and networking opportunities.
Register at: https://ctam2017-columbus.eventbrite.com
Refund & Registration Changes Policy
The following refund schedule would apply for any cancellations:
- 100 % refund, if cancelled by April 25, 2017, 11:30 PM EST (3 weeks before).
- 75% refund, if cancelled by May 2, 2017, 11:30 PM EST (2 weeks before).
- 50% refund, if cancelled by May 9, 2017, 11:30 PM EST (1 week before).
- No refund will be issued for cancellation afterward or no-shows.
- Registrations are fully transferrable but any name changes must be completed before the workshop start date (by May 15, 2017, 11:30 PM EST). No charge will apply for name changes.
Asset Management Training for Water Infrastructure
August 17-20, 2015
Holiday Inn Downtown Raleigh
Read about it in December 2015 issue of Water Finance & Management.